• DarkRP: Come on in! 74.91.123.188

Suggestion: stock exchange addon

Doctor Fingers

Hello and good evening/whatever time zone to all members of The Cave.

I think we should have a stock exchange addon. The main reason is because I want to goof around and trade fake gmod money (based) instead of real money that will advance me financially (cringe).

Also it would be cool to have more legitimate professions as ways to make money instead of mostly criminal activity.

I am willing to donate to make this happen and will even beg.

Respectfully,

Doctor Fingers

Attachments

• MagicEraser_230724_133247.png
    MagicEraser_230724_133247.png
    167.3 KB · Views: 1

Doctor Fingers

Hello and good evening/whatever time zone to all members of The Cave.

I think we should have a stock exchange addon. The main reason is because I want to goof around and trade fake gmod money (based) instead of real money that will advance me financially (cringe).

Also it would be cool to have more legitimate professions as ways to make money instead of mostly criminal activity.

I am willing to donate to make this happen and will even beg.

Respectfully,

Doctor Fingers
also I forgot to mention that the attached file is me irl

Shzac

Shzac Shack Shippings CEO
Staff member
Management
holy fuck, holy fucking fuck you're so hot.

Also I think this addon would be cool we could have a job that's like "hedge fund manager" or "Broker" and make them base in the bank only or something like that.

Further discussion requested

Doctor Fingers

holy fuck, holy fucking fuck you're so hot.

Also I think this addon would be cool we could have a job that's like "hedge fund manager" or "Broker" and make them base in the bank only or something like that.

Further discussion requested
yeah i think imposing restrictions would be a good way to balance the "high risk, high reward" playstyle and limit players that are effective traders

highly specialized civilian jobs really make it fun when most of darkrp is dominated by government jobs (its always fun to arrest someone for jaywalking) or thieves that want to annihilate some poor person

Top Bottom